Virtual Private Servers
A VPS is an effective way to host your own website affordably and easily. A VPS, or virtual private server, has its own operating system, disc space, and bandwidth. This means that a physical server that resides in a data center is divided into several spaces that each creates its own virtual server.
As a VPS account holder, you can see and access only your own virtual environment and use it as your own dedicated server. The VPS acts just like a dedicated server but without a number of the responsibilities and worries of a fully dedicated server.
The benefits of choosing a VPS
The benefits of a HOSTAFRICA VPS account are endless. VPS hosting is a great interim before choosing a fully dedicated server, as it offers all the benefits and can be the best middle ground between shared hosting and dedicated hosting. Some of the benefits of choosing a VPS over other server solutions are:
- VPS hosting is more affordable than a full dedicated hosting plan that uses a physical server.
- Our VPS plans are easily scalable, allowing you to upgrade or alter your service as your needs change and grow.
- With a VPS you have far more control over your virtual server than you would with shared hosting.
- You have full root access and can deploy the scripts you need, unlike most shared hosting environments.
- You have access to better technical support than with shared hosting.
Whichever contract you select, the plan offers weekly backups as well as manual backups that can be done at any time as you require. We only deploy SSDs as they are more reliable and up to 20 times faster than standard SATA disc drives.
With flexible plans, you can upgrade and customise your plan anytime, including adding more IPs as your business grows. They guarantee 99.9 percent uptime and ensure that your VPS solution is secure, reliable, and consistent at all times.
For affordable, comprehensive VPS solutions, contact us today.